Monday, August 20, 2007

Addiction

So for all of you who know me in "real life," you have probably noticed (or heard from Meagan) that I may spend slightly more time on line since we got our referral of Max. The news I find on other moms' blogs has become much more interesting that the network news channels.

I want my family to be comforted by the fact that I am NOT the only one. The survey below was posted by a mom whose blog I follow pretty religiously (mostly because her son is almost as cute as my kids - if you can believe that;) ). I am choosing to take comfort since my answer to question 1 is much lower than hers. Thank you Pam. ;)

THE FIRST EVER BLOGGERS ANNONYMOUS SURVEY!!

All of you bloggers that follow my blog - fill out the survey and post it to your blogs!!

1. How many blogs are listed under your favorites list that you check EVERY day? 8 plus 3 that I haven't added yet.

2. How many times a day do you "go to the bathroom" and end up checking blogs? At least twice if it's not a work day.

3. Do your kids recognize the other kids from the blogs that follow?? They know a few by name.

4. Do you keep track of how often people update their blogs and get upset when they don't keep to the schedule?? I do get frustrated when others aren't meeting my need for a "fix"
5. Favorite time of day to check blogs? Are you on a blog checking schedule?? Early in the morning and very late at night. Nice and quiet.

6. Who's blog is your favorite? This one is pretty great, and anyone who is traveling to bring their child home.

7. How many of the blogs that you follow are people that you have never met in person? All but one!
Ok...now some "getting to know your online friends whom you've never actually met questions"

8. How long have you been married? 6 years in October.

9. Fav. food? Cap ' n Crunch Cereal

10. Fav. TV show? Kathy Griffin - my life on the D list. She says all the things I'm not allowed to.
11. Anything that you forbid your kids to watch on TV? Except for the obvious violence etc.
Boo baah - they have those freaky eyes.

12. How long was your adoption journey from beginning to end? just under a year so far

13. How did you decide on the country you adopted from? Jaime sent pictures from India, and we fell in love.

14. What did you imagine your family to be like as a little girl? I thought I'd marry a doctor and be just like Donna Reed!

15. Favorite Momma down time activity? Does that exist?

16. Do you have more online friends than "in person" friends? I decline to comment

17. Tell us the cartoon character that you are most like: The mom from Family Circus

18. What toothpaste do you use? Whatever I find a coupon for.
19. Stupidest adoption comment/question that you've recieved? Why India when there are "normal kids" here to adopt?
20. Fav. non-adoption website? Accu Broadway Radio - all showtunes all the time :)

1 comment:

Pam said...

Thanks for participating in my silly survey Kristy! So far, you are the only brave one to do it!! ;o)