Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Well, after over a year hiatus, I've decided to start blogging again.  I really miss having the record of our family happenings.  I find myself posting things to facebook that I would have posted here, and had a more cohesive story.  I'm also hoping that blogger is a bit more user friendly now, and that I can get my pics to be where I want them to be :)  Just posted two retroactive, 1/2 done, but will probably never finish them posts from over the past year. 

Our life has settled considerably.  We are clearly still busy with the four kids and their activities, but we've got a rhythm going.  We have found trusted and supportive providers for Mason.  We are still exploring treatment options and constantly weighing what is best for him, and what is pushing too much.  ALL of my kids will be in school full days in the fall!  And I've finally settled into my new job (it only took 1.5 years), which I love.  We are looking forward to a fun-filled summer, and an exciting trip during the Christmas season - truly once in a lifetime. There ya go - that's the update.

No comments: