I've been ready everone else's answers and not had to do it, but Pam has finally forced my hand :) Truth be told I like these little quizzes. Good way to pass some down time at work. Answers are in no particular order.
8 Things I am passionate about:
1. My children
2. My husband
3. Family in general
7. the importance of parenting skills
8. our critters
8 things I want to do before I die
1. Adopt from India again
2. Do therapeutic foster care
3. See India without the stress of adoption travel
4. See more of my own country
5. See an ALW musical in London
6. See my great grandchildren and be part of their lives
7. Get a job in the adoption arena so I can passionate about what I do
8. Take a family vacation which includes grandchildren
8 things I say often
1. Maddie, put Max down, he can walk on his own.
2. Myles, I don't want to see a trick if it is jumping on furniture.
3. Hi sweetness
5. are there any safety issues?
6. Maddie, please put your coat on - Maddie, please put your coat on now - Maddie, Coat.
7. Superheroes do not hit mommies.
8. Hey Babe
8 TV shows I like
1. Crossing Jordan
2. CSI: Miami
3. American Idol
4. Judging Amy
5. The first 48
6. The Andy Milinakis Show (it's my one vice)
7. OK, I secretly enjoy the Backyardigans. The choreography is great ;)
Can't think of an 8th
8 Things I learned in 2007
1. If you give people the benefit of the doubt, be prepared to be proven wrong.
2. Even when you are proven wrong, it feels better to give people the benefit of the doubt.
3. You can fall in love before meeting the person
4. You can miss said person more than anything in the world
5. You forget adoption pain as quickly as you forget labor pain
6. Big brothers and sisters are sometimes just as proud as mommies and daddies.
7. Two people can experience the same thing very differently
8. God's timing really is perfect.
OK, I'm tagging Emily B. - my attempt to suck you into the world of blogging.